Friday, August 24, 2007

Mumbai Food & Drink @ Flickr


Its been a couple of months since I have given photography a backseat. Somehow I just could not the see the beauty around me while my camera lens was gettig covered with a think film of dust. I hate myself for loosing my eye to see beauty in everything around me. All I did was, capture some lousy pic with my collegues when we went out for lunch. Until this weekend I noticed that I have taken some awesome shots of the food we ate. That when I came up with Mumbai Food & Drink - A place for food enthusiasts of the city to come together and share various flavors the city has to offer. Here you can share the best places to eat out, recipes, pictures, restaurant reviews etc. I am sure that there is a foodie in each one of us, so what are u waiting for??? Come join us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Reeta Skeeter 28/8/07 10:47 PM  

I am a foodie from delhi http://delhifoodies.blogspot.com :D but this seems interesting... vl kp dropping in...

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP