Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gum

Well I got my yearly appraisal, and must say that the hike I got is pretty decent. Okay okay its very good.... much much more than my expectation...but common which employee is ever satisfied with the raise. I should be jumping with joy, but here I am instead sulking, remembering the past. Lately I have got into this habit of always looking at the one bad thing which has happened to me lately rather than looking at the 10 other good things which has happened after that one bad incident.

Or may be it is the fact that am not able to share my happiness with the one person with whom I want to. That is why it is said that Life is not fair always.

1 comments:

livinghigh 5/6/07 1:14 PM  

aha. our increments are due this wk, and we have NO idea wat its gonna be... so i/ twiddling my thumbs too. hehe

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP