Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Blues



This is one of the few Christmas season which I have not done anything Christmassy .. dint put up the tree, dint go window shopping ( I really like to check out the various christmas decoration they put up ) , the carol singing ( Because I was in a depression phase I kinda lied to the parishner that I will be out of town and hence that there will be no carol singing session at my home) , dint have the traditional wine/plum cake, no wine, no BIG christmas lunch/dinner ( Miss my mommy dear who was not able to visit be for the holidays unlike otherwise) , not even the chritmas movies in HBO & STAR movies... ( Can u belive it! they still have not started airing Star Movies, and i guess HBO was in no mood to do ho-ha with the christmas movies... That why I say competition is always necessary!)

Finally tired of the Chirstmas blue I kinda pulled out some Holiday songs from Yahoo launchcast.. Although it does not compensate the usual Christmas activities I indulge in and which really make me feel tis Christmas finally, it is really nice to hear Frank Sinatra sing You better watch out .. .Santa Clause is coming to town...

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP