Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Holi Makeover

I searched through incalculable number of templates for my blog and stumbled across this one. Although the color may seem a bit loud for some I really like the smudge work . The bright color and the paint spills somewhat represents the festive season of Holi , hence decided to go for this one. Although my previous template was a chick looking feminine one, I was kinda bored with the same looks forso long. My friend Anjan categorizes most ofthe templates i pick out as too feminie, this new one seems less feminine to me (I havnt asked him yet). he also helped me with some editing as well. Anjan u are such a sweetheart!!! Thnks .

Anyways what do u guys think of my new look ?

As far as holi celebrations are concerned this holi was quiet an experience for me. And I guess there is more to come. To begin with I managed to escape the coloring section at work , pretending to be in a foul mood and gave every one who came near me the "Dont mess with me or I will smother u" kinda looks. But I was pretty much gang raped by my friends who came home to have lunch with me. They not only attacked me with colors but also a couple of eggs, I guess that was the revenge for me opting to the show a nasty mood as a excuse to escape the colors back at the office.
Its took me a good one hour and cost me a bottle of shampoo to wash off all the colors and the egg stink off me. To tell u the truth this was the first time I played holi..... and must say I enjoyed it completely minus the egg part.

Thats all for now

Happy Holi !

12 comments:

DreamClicks 15/3/06 10:48 PM  

Vibrant it is! The smudge work does look really cool... good one.

karmic 16/3/06 4:30 AM  

Nice template, and colors too. Sort of goes with the whole holi thing. Glad you enjoyed the festivities. Never done the color things in a long time.
Can you write about the memories that are triggered by scents, sounds and sights? I have a post on that was inspired by a couple of other bloggers, that I would inspirational. Makes for fun reading.
PS: Assuming that the link for kaarmic_jay on your blog, links to me, it's broken. Here is the correct link.
Thanks :-)

Viewer 16/3/06 9:16 AM  

@anjan : Thnks as far holi is concerned I think I have had my sahre forthis year atleeast ..lol :)

@dreamvendor: Thnks Me too love the smudge work

@galnxtdoor : Thnks

@karmic_jay: will work on that, wud be great if u cud give the link were these stuff has been posted (if it has already been posted )so i know wht exactly it is abt.

As for ur link well i am trying to work on that. During process of changing the template the Link List got messed up will update that asap

The Bhandari's 17/3/06 2:31 AM  

Simply Greeeaaaat
Loved the template
~preeti

karmic 17/3/06 4:58 AM  

Viewer here is the link to the post about smells, sights, sounds and the memories they trigger. It also has links to others who started this originally.
Thanks

Sthupit Girl 17/3/06 7:30 AM  

lady this is an awesome template.. but is it just me or is there no horizontal moving bar?? if tht is what it's called :)

belated happy holi.. you've sure started the year with a splash of color!

lotsaluv,
yours truly.

Anonymous,  19/3/06 10:58 AM  

I need sunglasses to view your page :) ..seriously I am always for vibrant colours!

Jinguchakka 20/3/06 11:58 AM  

Where did you get this template? Let me on!

Viewer 20/3/06 12:07 PM  

@the bhadari's , @opinoinaredinjerzee,@moony: Thnks guys !

@karmis_jay@ Jay my nxt post is suerely gona be that

@preetika : the template seems fine to me gal as far as the horizontal bar is concnerned

@jinguchakka: gotthe template from www.blogskins.com Check it out there are many cool templates

che sara sara 21/3/06 5:34 AM  

template is hot
i can view only half the page
why??

Pallavi 29/3/06 9:25 AM  

i enjoyed Holi too... yipeee...

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP