Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Lesson In Friendship !

It is really astonishing how somepeople take ages to take a place in our heart where as some just need a couple of hours to leave life long marks........I always thought that friendship is developed over a period of time. Only over a period of time the bond strengthens after facing the brunt of Life and only then it is worth calling it a Friendship. And I still belive in that.... But today my point of view is only a bit altered...... Now I can belive that people who try to be ur friends over a short period of time need not necessarily be friendly to take advantage of u and walk off stomping, hurting ur feelings and breaking ur heart into zillion peices.


I have been working in the same company since Jan 04 and 'D' has been here since Dec 03. Almost 22 months we have been working in the same department but never spoke to each other till about 3 weeks back. Forget about speaking I dont even remember noticing 'D' three weeks back. But in 3 weeks we became good friends, inseparable, as though we have been friends forever.
Tommorow will be D's last day of work and I really will miss him around. But at the same time I am happy for him, I'm happy for the better opprtunity he has got

I Wish him all the best in his forth coming feat.

Miss U 'D' !


Also read my previous post abt Friendship here.

1 comments:

Miz BoheMia 13/10/05 1:17 PM  

Hi!

Thanks for the comment you left me! I am glad you liked the blog! It, like yours, is a Caz original! Yours is a nice read too! I will be checking in!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP