Thursday, September 08, 2005

One Night @ The Call Center - Chetan Bhagat

Ok Chetan Bhagat is a very popular personality in the blogdom through his Blog. If u haven't checked his blog do that right away here. He also shot to fame with his first book Five point Something - An absolute comedy based on 3 IIT students.
I gaurantee that reading FPST will bring a smile on ur face at some point of time if not all through out.

And now he has come up with his second book - One Night @ The Call Center and I am looking forward to grab it as soon as it is out ( I think its gona be in Oct05) for two reasons. This is the first ever novel written based on the booming call center family in India, which I am also partly a member of and secondly I enjoyed reading his first book and am expecting it to be as good as the first one was. I don't think Rs95/- is too much to encourage him as a writer anda fellow blogger especially when I know that the its gona also give a me good reading.

For more details on his new book look here. U have to enter a password which is 463. Also keep checking his blog for more updates.

****Busy with my new project so am not able to post anythig much in Take It With A Pinch Of Salt, will try posting something during the weekend. Lets see ****

3 comments:

Jinguchakka 8/9/05 8:56 AM  

How you are "partly" a member of the call centre family? Part-time job? Busy? Ok. Just make sure that the post is worth the wait. :-)) Take care.

Vinesh 9/9/05 6:42 AM  

I was going to ask the same question as Jinguchakka ..:-)

Pallavi 10/9/05 11:35 AM  

cool babe.. will check that out..too. I have yet to read 5 point book I have heard great reviews.. :) of that ..

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP