Friday, January 30, 2009

Its Friday!


This is a usual sight on weekend afternoons - Mandy all carefree and chilled out. I read somewhere that dogs will only sleep in this position when they are feeling the most secure.
This weekend I will be doing my first wedding photography. Typical indain christian wedding of a collegue's. He was cool enough to have me take some photographs. Yay! I know I am not doing as much justice as I should towards photography, even with the SLR in hand but 2009 started off with lots of things on my plate which I am still not sure how should I go about addressing them. One good thing is that I am not freaking out, infact I am pretty much calmer than usual when I face them.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP