Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am tagged!!

Well work and people related to work are taking up so much of my time that blogging has taken a back seat (its way back let me tell ya) Plus when in life lot of things are happening that you cannot pin one thing andwriter about it. In short almost a writers block period for me. And at such time a tag definetly work the wonders and Pallavi has tagged me, its real mush ( I amm all for mush) and its been really fun writing it.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag at least 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?

Devestated at first but eventually I will kick ass:)

2. What’s it that you see in an ideal partner?

I would want him to be a real romantic (since I fall shy at the area). He should have a good sense of humor and he should value relationships and not take any for granted. These three things are absolutely required besides that a pinch of intelligince would be icing on the cake)

3. What, according to you, is the perfect date?

A long drive/walk in the rain, garam chai, and sweet talks ( Am blushing!)

4. Would you like to have children soon enough?

I donno

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Friendship is being confortable with the other. It would be great to have a combo of lover+fried in ur partner. So I guess why not

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Both - Its a two way highway :)

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

I am waiting ... right now

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

Well too bad , tough luck but hey move on (Ok probably feel a wee bit bad that he is taken)

9. What do you think are the foundation stones of a good relationship?

Trust, Love and Understanding

10. What according to you is the most beautiful thing about relationships or marriage?

He is there to wipe your tears when your are down, encourage you to do the impossibile, say 'you look beautiful' even on a bad hair day, celebrate your success with you, run his fingers through your hair and confort you when your are sick and cranky. That the beauty of relationships/marriage.

11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Donno what the future holds but hopefully inthe arms of someone I love doing something I love (I mean inf ref to career u Naughty! *wink* )

12. What’s your fear?

Of loosing people I love ( I know its a cliche but its true in my case)


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Sweet, Creative and good soul

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Married and Rich (Atleast thats what my astrologer told me :P )

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

Definetyl the one who loves me the most :)

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Depends on what 'ALL" includes


17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

I can forgive but its immposible to forget :(

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

Love is a bewutiful thing but being single has itso wn advantages :)

19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?

Bryan Adam: When you love someone

Because its spot on about how one behaves when in love :)

1 comments:

Madhooo 11/1/09 5:01 PM  

Came to ur blog after a long time:) And luved it.:)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP