Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Back ache, A pain in the ....

Back of course!!

Yes some weeks back, I just got up from bed with a piercing back ache. I thought it was just a result of over stressing myself. I chewed myself through the day (hey am not that crazy about painkillers) and went home in the evening to sleep on a hot water bag. Next day it was better and in the next few days the back ache seemed almost fade away.

Its almost 4 weeks now and I still have the backache, sometimes mild sometimes severe. I am not that crazy to see a doc as I know what he/she is gonna tell me. Hence I have learnt to live around the backache; I have learnt the positions and postures where I will face the minimal impact and of course have got used to the feel of super hot water on my back.

As I write this post I have realise how stupid I am to not see doctor about this :D And I am going to get a appointment after I publish the post.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP