Tuesday, October 21, 2008

City shutterbugs

Hola! Yes am still alive and kicking. Really there was no real reason of absence, except that I just simply dint feel like blogging.


A lot has happened in between my blogging sabbatical. Here are a few:
After wining for almost more than 2 years, am a proud owner of a DSLR...tadaaaa.. and hence my interest in photography has revived.
Plus we have this group who has suddenly started weekend photo shoot meets. I attend one of their outdoor shoots which was at Dadar Flower Market. Pictures attached at the end of the post. Its still in its infant stages, by which I mean there is a lot of stream lining to be done and loads of scope for improvement that is if they want to do serious photography with loads of fun. Nevertheless I am glad that these bunch of people have taken the initiative to come together. Looking at the serious shutterbugs in Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi I was beginning to get a complex already. My take on the entire group is that most of them are pretty new to photography and SLRs there are quiet a few who has an eye for details. I also feel that such group sessions also is a great opportunity to learn new photography tricks/tips. So cheers to the team and hoping to see a lot of activities from these shutterbugs.



Photo courtesy:SidKing

2 comments:

Anonymous,  2/11/08 3:26 AM  

Hey! same here.. I started back recently too..

the rain tree 2/11/08 7:23 PM  

have fun girl...keep clicking :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP