Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am tagged!!

Am tagged here, and besides there is nothing much to blog about .

First tag by The Rain Tree

Last movie seen in a theater:

Ugly or Pagli - Mallika rocks

What book are you reading?

None currently (Last book I read : The 3 mistakes of my life - chetan bagat)

Favorite board game:

Scrabble

Favorite magazine:

Reader's Digest and lately I have a thing for all fashion magazines too

Favorite smells:

Petrol :) Ya Iknow its weird


Favorite sounds:

Sound of silence

Worst feeling in the world:

Feeling Lonely

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

Shit I am late again!


Favorite fast food place:

Love Pizza Hut all time

Future child’s name:

For now I don't think I want any in life

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”

buy a fundoo DSLR and travel to Spain (Barcelona)

Do you drive fast?

Would rather prefer to sit in the back seat and see the world pass by or even better day dream :)

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

No and I hope pile of pillows don't count as one

Storms - Cool or Scary?

Cool

Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

Hate broccoli! Pheeww!


If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?

Hot pink

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

Trivandrum, Bangalore, Asansol, Pune, Anand (Gujarat), Mumbai,

Favorite sports to watch:

Cricket and WWF

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

She is unique and cool

What’s under your bed?

My Labrador Mandy- yup that's her fav place to catch a few zzzs

Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Why not?

Morning person or night owl?

Night Owl

Over easy or sunny side up?

Sunny Side up

Favorite place to relax:

Home, beach resort or something similar

Favorite pie:

Apple/ Banana Pie


Favorite ice cream flavor:

Fresh tender coconut from naturals

Smini has tagged me on another one

Quirks

  • Link the person who tagged you Mention the rules on your blog
  • Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
  • Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
  • Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs, letting them know that they have been tagged

This is the funniest thing about myself; I cry when I am super pissed off. Note here I am not sad or anything I am angry and I cry :)

I always have to read something before I fall asleep.

I have this peculiar thing with my bed linens. They have to be spread in a way that the design is picture perfect straight.

I snooze my alarm every morning atleast once. ( not a morning person)

I luv pizza and can eat it day in and day out all year round.

I can read malayalam but cannot writer malayalam (thats my mother tongue)

1 comments:

livinghigh 25/8/08 6:55 AM  

well, yea. i kind of forgot that i was logged into my LJ account when i left the msg. :) anyhow... barcelona WUD be nice!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP