Friday, November 30, 2007

It feels gr8 to be busy!

U know I love to do nothing. In fact I preferred my Sundays to be a day of doing nothing. No cooking, no cleaning, no washing; all I did was just roll from one side of the bed to the other. I never could understand those who said that it really feels great to be busy, with hardly any time to breath. Why would anyone get pleasure out of tiring oneself to death? It was sheer bullshit and utter rubbish! I hate to do late nights in between the week, or shall I say that I have passed that age and my body really cannot cope that a hectic schedule. Relaxed days was the essence to a merry and happy me.

That has all changed, days are hectic with loads of work and lots of other things going on side by side on the personal front have kept me ticking. Sleep has taken a back seat and those silly naps are long lost luxuries, but surprisingly I am enjoying the bumpy ride and still manage to keep a sunny face throughout the day. This is probably because I don’t have anyone to crib to anymore. Finally I can say "it feels great to be busy ! " Enjoy ur wekend!

1 comments:

the rain tree 4/12/07 10:48 PM  

sometimes i feel, its only when u have someone to crib to u will find things to crib about.
busy bee..hope u had a great weekend

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP