Thursday, October 26, 2006

Memorable Diwali

So the festival season is over, atleast for now ... and life is back to usual for most of us. This was the first Diwali that was celebrated at my house... well not a big celebration or anything of that sort, just a simple one with 2 close friends - some diyas and rangoli ... and visited a friend of and her family. These friends of mine really made me feel like their own family by just being with me. One of the few moments I will cherish forever .... Am posting some diwali picutures here take a look.

Diwali
That lightings are of my neighbours balacony.. after all sharing is caring :P

Diwali

Diwali
Diyas at my home

She is not a bit happy to pose
She is trying hard for a decent rangoli

2 comments:

Anonymous,  27/10/06 7:54 AM  

Nice pics! I am glad you had a nice time. That's a nice pic of the woman doing the rangoli, not sure if it is her or the lovely dress she has and all the colors, may be it is all of it. :)

che sara sara 1/11/06 12:50 AM  

i had not been here for long...
so howz u deepa?

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP