Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Moonsoon activity

Finally its raining.... Curl up in bed wit ur loved ones and enjoy the weather outside and if u have the adventure bug in u go fora long drive/ trek through the near by hills and get wet in the rain..... This is one of my favourite time of the year. So to make it more special lets do something fun ........tell me how are u enjoying therains .... take a picture or write a poem ... or simply write a mail..... I will be posting these as and when I can in the blog ......

4 comments:

Ekta 28/6/06 6:05 PM  

:-)
wroking in office...thats how am enjoying the rains!
Damn!

che sara sara 28/6/06 7:46 PM  

hey yeah...
its fun...y'day early morning
drizzle...me n my friends...drenched...
playing shuttle
....
in our campus...tats flush flush green

Anonymous,  28/6/06 9:46 PM  

I know the Monsoon, is such a beautiful season! :)

karmic 29/6/06 5:11 AM  

Have fun and if you go for a trek, take lot's of pictures. :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP