Friday, April 21, 2006

Tongue Twisters

Tongue twisters are fun ... most of you might have tried to master some of then backin school.... the most popular tongue twisters are the Better Booter and the butter and the Sea shells on the sea shore ...

Since I dint have anything much to blog about I pulled out some not so famous but neat tongue twisters ... Take a trip down memory laneand try reading these twisters fast. lettme know where u guys goofed up and also if u kinda master any of these.... ( goofing up in tongue twisters are more fun than mastering them)

Enjoy ur weekend folks !



If you stick a stock of liquor in your locker,
It is slick to put a lock upon your stock,
For some joker who is quiker will rob you of your liquor
If you fail to lock your liquor with a lock.

Raleigh, are u already ready?
Are u really readt Raleigh?
Realeigh's reallready Riley.
Riley, Raleigh's already ready!




Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter piper pickeda peck of pickledperrpers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter piper picked?

12 comments:

Jinguchakka 21/4/06 4:22 PM  

I'm no good when it comes to tongue twisters. So all of them were tough.
:-(

karmic 21/4/06 6:40 PM  

LOL.. the peter piper and pickled peppers always gets yopu. Enjoy your weekend pal!

karmic 21/4/06 6:41 PM  

I need to check my typos..sigh

Anonymous,  22/4/06 12:20 PM  

I am no good at this either!

Madhooo 23/4/06 9:28 PM  

My fav one has always been:

"She sells sea shells on a sea shore, so the shells she sells are sure sea shore shells.":))

Pallavi 23/4/06 10:28 PM  

hahah I loved going through those... I love saying Betty bought a bit of butter.. :)

The Bhandari's 24/4/06 5:34 AM  

betty butter was my fav too :)
and yes the hindi one too
Kharag singh ke....
~preeti

Anonymous,  24/4/06 6:22 AM  

I like them.. I was supposed to be good at them but now have grown old I guess.. still my fav is peter piper...

btw more news abt your author..
http://headlines.sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14190165&headline=Chic-lit~novel~by~Indian~plagiarised?

Anonymous,  24/4/06 6:24 AM  

better link

http://headlines.sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14190165

Ekta 25/4/06 2:37 AM  

woah!
There is NOOO way in the world am EVER gonna get that!..hehe!
Though its been ages since I even tired these--got me back to when I was a kid..hah!

Jinguchakka 28/4/06 10:34 AM  

agla post kab hai?
aur meri hindi kaise hai?
:-)

EYE 29/4/06 9:23 AM  

careful don't bite ur tongue!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP