Thursday, October 06, 2005

Brutalities in Bangalore

Ok this is something which caught my attention in yesterday early morning news and am quiet amazed by it ....

First, I am shocked that people try such cheap filthy stunts to pocket a few pennies , worst was the slime ball who tried to cheat the poor chap in the disguise of a good samritan.......

After reading this story it has become difficult for me to trust people or even strike a small conversation.....

Worst of all is that this incident happened in a city which is considered to be populated witheducated people. Its a pity that no one was there to actually help the guy (at the time of the incident) .


On the other hand I am also admire by Nimish V Adani's "never to give up" spiritand the zeal he has showed to get justice. With this mail he is leaving no bricks unturned to punish the culprit and I think we need a couple of more Nimish Adanis in India to fight against the injustice and the corruption.........
Also If u scroll the page I have linked, u will find numerous people who have come forward to help Nimish in all possible ways. I really like the spirit of Bangalorians and these people have managed to keep up my belief - "After all there are some good people left in this world"..........

5 comments:

livinghigh 6/10/05 9:54 PM  

hey! nice new look of de blog, dude. ;-)

Unknown 6/10/05 10:34 PM  

I read about it somewhere else too, shocking isn't it?

Anonymous,  7/10/05 5:12 AM  

I read about that.. its a shame...

Anonymous,  7/10/05 9:00 AM  

Thanks for the compliment :)
So you know akshay :)

What exactly happened in Bangalore?

Byes...

Anonymous,  7/10/05 10:31 AM  

I spoke to Nimish V Adani a few minutes back and I am surprised to hear the full story. I have also promised him the full support of the blogger's community, if need be.

Thanks for covering this issue.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP