Monday, November 27, 2006

Voices in my head

"It is important for me to know the people whome I am close to"

"I like you" "I like you too"

"You look good today"

"I hate you" "But I dont"

"Nothing will change from my end"

"I have changed"

"Its enough!"

"I missed you, did u miss me ?" "Do I have to answer that question, why do you think I have called "

"I dont understand the language of u writers"

"Dont use that language with me"

"Dont show that attitude. You can show it to the rest of the world, but not to me"

"Yes I have forced myself somtimes to talk to u, even when I dint want to"

"You are beautiful" - James Blunt

"Can I have this kiss forever" - Enrique Iglesias

"I dont care!"

"It doesnt matter"

"I was scared that everything between us will end"

"I dont want to loose you" "Me too"

"If u want to end it then u decide and this time I wont stop you"

"Lets see who will stick around during these rough patches. This will prove it"

"I was busy"

"U dont talk anymore" "U dont either"

"When u were in need, u dint ask me"

"U are not upto the expectation" "what is ur expectation?" "Do I have to say it or do it?"

"I was a friend to you but u were not a good friend to me"

"If there was any possibility, I would have tried to work it out but there is none"

"Some things are better unsaid"

8 comments:

Anonymous,  28/11/06 4:32 AM  

Thats some conversation :)

Sthupit Girl 29/11/06 9:12 AM  

Imagine that. Some things are better left unsaid. Who wouldave thought!!

Hope alls well,


Yours forever sthupitly.

Jinguchakka 3/12/06 4:50 PM  

I can see that it's written from the heart!

Anonymous,  3/12/06 9:17 PM  

:)

AlterinG Abhishek 4/12/06 1:06 AM  

u sure are lucky!!
ur voices dont seem loud contradicting and shrill!!

Anonymous,  4/12/06 2:39 AM  

"If I could change her a bit"

"Damn I am stuck again"

"What a view"

"Back home by six!"

"What did he bring?"

livinghigh 5/12/06 4:14 AM  

damnit.
ure voicing some of the things i'm fearing and feeling the most.
hey.

Anu 5/12/06 10:17 PM  

Wow.. those are some major voices :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP