Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cranky World


cry baby, originally uploaded by ★RedBull★.

Has this happend to you anytime ever ?

U are hoping for something eagerly for some time now..... Out of the blue u get it.... U are super excited, want to let the whole world know, want to paint the city red, in my case blue- my favorite color..... u want people around - ur friends to be happy for u ... u want to celebrate ...... after all u have waited for it for such a long long time..... But guess what ? The world around, every single one of them is in a craky mood.... Not one soul to share ur happiness.... Now you are not happy either... u are upset because ur dear ones to u are upset .... u r upset that things are not going right for them .... u are upset because u are upset n u care not able bask in the happiest moment u have stumbled upon .... I am upset that my friends are not able to share my happiest moment

The whole world is sad then I how can I be happy :((


I pray today : "God please shower some happiness around my world... esp my friends.


Note : I came across this pic in flickr taken by Redbull... Fits the post perfectly ....to see more of his go here http://www.flickr.com/photos/redbull/

12 comments:

karmic 30/6/06 6:54 AM  

I know what you mean. But if it was me and I was around, you might have been able to celebrate with me.
The reason? No one knows if I am cranky. I work out my crankiness during my workout or jog. This spares people around, now I might be able to talk about it without sounding cranky :)
Makes sense?
Enjoy your weekend.
Loved both the pics on this post and the prior one as well.

che sara sara 30/6/06 9:03 AM  

hmm...that was really nice that u pray for your friends happiness...

but yeah sometimes it happens...that the world around us is wierd...tat we would not be able to celebrate our happiness

Anonymous,  30/6/06 10:52 AM  

Wow! I am happy for you :) don't let others dampen your spirits!

Viewer 30/6/06 12:52 PM  

@karmic_jay: thnks u r such a sweetheart.

@sophie: well more than that i wish people get back to thei good old mood yaar

@moony : thnks dear i will try to

AlterinG Abhishek 1/7/06 2:14 AM  

OYEeeeeeee!!

KO Ho gaye! :-O

very cute pic!!

livinghigh 1/7/06 6:01 AM  

aw shucks, slap that cranky world-kid and HOLLER ure good news out to the world. the competing noise will make them SHUT THE EFF UP!
;-)

Anand 3/7/06 12:31 AM  

hey,
thats sad!!..But a very nice thot from ur end!
Its prayers like these which make the world a better place!
Hope u find someone to share ur happiness soon!

The Bhandari's 3/7/06 2:27 AM  

yup do happens sometimes, anyways am happy that u are happy, mind to share ur happiness with us :)
Loved the pic too
~preeti

Madhooo 3/7/06 11:25 PM  

You just put my thoughts aloud. What you have mentioned is very true. It has happenned to me manytimes. I think happiness is more maningful when you share it with ur near and dear ones, isn't it?:)

Ekta 4/7/06 8:21 PM  

oohh!
It happens so many times...just when ur happy everyone ard u i gloomy and vice versa..but that life..sigh!:-)

Viewer 5/7/06 9:29 AM  

@anad @the bhadaris @alterabhishek: thnks for ur concern dear ... yeah me too luved th pic
@sliky moon : me too luv the pic
@livinghigh: Hell yeah :) Long timesince i saw u around here ? whts up?
@madhoo @ekta : Thnks dear

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP